CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Drained..

So last night I could NOT sleep for the life of me. I still have this cold that never seems to go away at all. It's just this dry cough that keeps me up at night. I feel like I have to cough pretty much every time I breathe in and out so that's not good. :( and then I worked all day... came home did some hw because Wednesday's are HW days.

Then I had class from 6:30-8pm. Class went well. My teacher said she was dictating words at 120wpm.. crazy!! It seems so much easier when she dictates than on RTC. Hmm.. what's up with that?!

So I'm still trying to get a passing grade on one of these 100 tests. I've been in this class for about 2 months now and my goal is to finish every single class in 3 months. *crosses fingers* hopefully I can do this!! I just gotta practice, practice practice!

-Alyson

0 comments:

Post a Comment