CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy!

Hahah it's crazy because I just wrote my last (and only) post that I wrote in July 2009. It has been about 9 months that have passed, and I am now writing at 140wpm! I thought 120wpm was fast?! hahaha it's funny how now I think that's an absolute breeze to write. :)

Just goes to show you that I AM progressing, and in another 5 months I will think that 140 is a breeze to write! I hope I get done within the next year or so.

I started school in August 2008 with Bryan College (just doing online classes) and now I have switched to Westec through Taft College out in Shafter. I LOVE it there! I love forced writing time. It helps a lot. :)

-Alyson

0 comments:

Post a Comment