Technically, it's not my very last 140 test that I need to pass. See, at our school, in the 140 class and above, the tests that are required to pass are: Jury Charge, Literary, and 4-Voice. But the school director says that you are able to move up in speed classes even if you haven't passed the 4 voice yet.
So, I'm still working on that 4-Voice at 140wpm. It is SO tough!! Especially when they jump around in speakers a lot. I have typed up one so far just to see how I would do, and it took me an hour and 15 minutes to type up a 10 minute test. It was insane! I tried my best to follow a sample 'form' to write out the 4-Voice how it is supposed to be.
Alright, well, I've been slacking on practicing this weekend so I'm gonna get to it!
-Alyson

0 comments:
Post a Comment