CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's been a while

Hey, all!

Not too sure how many will still check out my blog since I haven't posted in, like, half a year lol.

So update on my school progress.. I am not officially in the 200's yet, but my school allows me to sit up in the higher speed classes because I have passed my 180 Lit and 180 Jury charge. I just haven't passed my 180 4-voice yet. Although a month ago I almost passed a 180 4-voice. I missed it by 3 (and it was all because of punctuation errors) I could have killed myself! I was so mad and disappointed :(

Oh, well though.. I guess the time will come soon enough for me. I just need to keep at it and practice, practice, practice!

Hope everyone is doing well and, if you'd like, please leave me a comment letting me know where you are at in school! :)

XO, Aly

0 comments:

Post a Comment