CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

YAY!!

Hi, everyone!

Hope you are all doing well. :) I sure am. Today I passed my 180 4-voice!! I corrected it, and I was able to have 3 more errors and still pass. So that meant that a teacher would have to grade my test as well to double check how I corrected it, and to mark me off for any punctuation errors.

Seeing as I only had 3 more errors I could get, I pretty much just accepted the fact that I was not going to pass this one. I made the mistake of doing that a couple months ago with another 180 4-voice. I had like 15 more errors I could get, and I went beyond that just with punctuation errors alone! It was a hard test to punctuate because it had run-on sentences, fragments, you name it.

Anyway, so I waited for the teacher to grade my test, and he told me I passed!! I was sooo excited! He was, like, "Yeah, your punctuation was great. You don't have a problem with that." That made me feel great. :)

So now I need to focus on getting a 200 4-voice or a 225 Q/A. Then I will only need to pass the qualifier before I take the state test! I'm hoping I can take the next CSR test in February 2012. Fingers crossed.

XO, Aly

2 comments:

Christine StenoNerd said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep going! You can get to that CSR in February for sure! ;D

Aly said...

Thanks, Christine! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Post a Comment