CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

On the ball

So I've been really proud of myself lately. Just last week, we had a week off from school before the new Fall semester started on the 22nd. I practiced every day! I never do that. Partly is because I've been having Skype practice sessions with a few of my Twitter court reporting buddies which I LOVE and can't believe I didn't do this sooner! I love being accountable to be there at a certain time and being "forced" to write, even if I don't want to.

Also, in the past couple of days, I've been practicing an hour and a half on top of going to school. Today was the only day that I just did the 45 min. Skype practice session. I was kind of feeling burned out today (and my writing hasn't been so great today), so I gave myself a break. I think it's good to take breaks when you really are feeling like you want to throw your machine out the window. Give yourself a break, and then hop back on the horse the next day. :)

Well, this is going to be a short entry. I mainly just wanted to make a quick little blog post because I wanted to share this wonderful article that I found about tips for being a new court reporter.


Click HERE for the article. (The post I'm referring to is dated 8/25/11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment